Appointment of any of the members of the RAP Partnership could not be easier by utilising Sanderson Weatherall as lead contractor and its appointment to the Estates Professional Services Framework.
All five of the remaining members of the RAP formed part of Sanderson Weatherall’s successful submission to the Crown Commercial Service and can effectively be appointed under the umbrella of their CCS supplier appointment.
CCS very carefully evaluated framework members during the tender process and pre agreed terms and conditions are in place to offer customers sound contractual safeguards.
- Check your project comes under the estates professional services framework.
- Any public sector body, quasi-public sector organisation or registered charity is able to use the framework, if you are still unsure then please contact the EPS team.
- We can be appointed by direct award or mini tender under the framework which drives value for money but reduces the need for the time consuming and costly open tender processes, direct award is applicable for jobs up to the value of £50,000.
- The framework allows access to our very competitive rates for a variety of services and reduces procurement bureaucracy which can be costly and time consuming.
- For details of our rates please contact your local RAP representative or register as a potential purchaser with Crown Commercial Service to access all rates.
If you require any assistance to access the framework and our services please contact your local RAP representative who can be found using the interactive map or contact Simon Elliot who is responsible for overall management of the framework appointment.
If you have any further questions then please contact the Estates Professional Services team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regional Specific Enquiries
To get in touch with your local RAP representative select your region from our interactive map